The entity collecting your personal information via t20worldcupshop.com is Velocity Brand Management (ABN 60 109 030 873). Our contact details are at the foot of this Collection Notice.
We may collect personal information such as your name, address, contact details and identification details, primarily for the purpose of and incidental to selling and promoting our products and services to you in a secure way.
We may use your personal information to consider any requests you make of us, for the purpose of promoting our products and services or those of our commercial partners (if you separately consent to receiving marketing materials), for research and analytical purposes, to perform administrative functions, and to comply with our legal obligations. We may also disclose your personal information to applicable federation.
If you do not provide this information in whole or in part, we may not be able to provide you with the products and services you require.
We will treat any information that you give us as confidential. However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- The applicable federation, to our group companies, to our or the applicable federation commercial partners (if you separately consent to receiving marketing materials)
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us) or Afterpay if you choose to use their payment service.
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
It is possible that your personal information may be disclosed to persons or organisations located overseas, for example where applicable federation or the other persons or service providers referred to above are located overseas. It is not practicable to say definitively the overseas countries where we may share your personal information, but they may include the United States, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, the Philippines and India.
If you have an enquiry about privacy, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can write to the Privacy Officer:
Velocity Brand Management
Suite 3, Level 14
100 Williams Street
Woolloomooloo, NSW 2000